Pages

.


.



silverado jewelry

views the best pictures

Single parent's Day is right fever currently brewing and I just found a wonderful gift.

It would be perfect for your mother or hint to your hubby that you desire one too!

First off I am about to tell you a small amount about the business.

It's called Silverado Jewelry by simply Stephanie Moran.

Silverado Jewelry Designer Stephanie MoranSilverado silverado jewelry is found in a studio in Stephanie's property in Newton, Iowa, where she gets been designing and creating one-of-kind silverado jewelry for your past six years. Pushing new design boundaries and seeking to capture a certain character in each collection and piece becomes the sweetness of this profession….. and the possibilities are endless!! She graduated from college with a Bachelor Degree in Geology, as well as a Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts. Designing and making silverado jewelry has given her a medium every single child blend her love and expertise in natural stones and metals while using creative flair of the artist. She has been blessed to possess a job that allows your ex to explore her article topics for natural art, and friends that support these article topics. She is married and it has 3 energetic boys that will inspire them and “teach” those to enjoy life!


I had the ability to review one involving her beautiful Mother's Bands silverado jewelry.

I have three children therefore i received a 3 stone mother's ring You can even get this same band with upto 9 birthstones. This would be perfect for a mother or grandmother.

The ring is made from layers of Sterling Silver precious metal Wire that Stephanie wraps about Swarvorski Crystals and Sterling silver Bali Spacers silverado jewelry.

I had all of my 3 childrens birthstones positioned on the ring. It is totally beautiful and I like it! It is very unique piece and I really like the design. I can definately notify that Stephanie takes excellent pride in each bit she creates and I am a proud owner of one of her creations silverado jewelry.
silverado jewelry

Just look at this picture of the bit I received. The silver just sparkles and the crystal pop right off from it. I love anything personalized with my little ones names or birthstones silverado jewelry.
This really is definately one of the most popular pieces to wear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment